JORDAN DAVIS “TUCSON TOO LATE” NYC FLYAWAY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ENTRY INTO THIS SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY u.s. lAW AND IS Subject to all federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. any expenses not specifically mentioned herein are an entrant’s sole responsibility if selected a winner.
- SPONSOR: UMG Nashville, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc., 222 2nd Ave South, Suite 2200, Nashville, TN 37201 referred to hereafter as the “Sponsor”.
- SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: The Jordan Davis “Tucson Too Late” NYC Flyaway Sweepstakes (referred hereafter as the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 A.M. Central Time (“CT”) on August 30, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. CT on September 15, 2023 (“Entry Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to any person who has reached the age of eighteen (18) years or older in the state, where they reside, are Parish Gold members in good standing (as of 12:00:00 AM CT on August 30, 2023) and who at time of entry is a legal resident of the following “Territory”: the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia (each an “Entrant”). Residents of any territory not mentioned herein shall not be eligible to enter or win and the Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Employees of the Sponsor, Jordan Davis (“Artist”) and their respective parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the “Associated Parties”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, territorial and local laws and regulations.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, (1) visit https://www.theparish.club/my-nyc-flyaway (“Website”) and follow all onscreen instructions to complete the entry form by providing your first name, last name, email address, country and clicking “Submit”. Upon clicking “Submit”, you are officially entered into the pool of eligible entries (“Entry”). Only one (1) Entry per person. At the end of the Entry Period, one (1) potential winner will be chosen at random from all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. To be eligible for the random drawing, all Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM CT on September 15, 2023.
All Entries submitted in accordance with these Rules shall be hereinafter referred to as “Eligible Entries”. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Hereafter, your email account will be referred to “Account.” Normal Internet access and data usage charges imposed by your online service provider will apply.
Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any Entry that Sponsor deems to be in violation of these Rules at any time. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry or their Parish Gold membership status, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person whose name appears on or who was assigned the Account. Entries by any method other than set forth in the “how to enter” section are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of spamming Entry is prohibited. Neither the Sponsor, Associated Parties, nor any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, artists or representatives of the Sponsor or Associated Parties (individually a “Released Party” and collectively the "Released Parties") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside any Eligible Territory; or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for any printing, production, technical, electronic or other errors; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone or computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in Entrant's Account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Released Parties.
Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the Account or Parish Gold membership associated with the Entry. Any Entrant who attempts to enter with multiple Accounts, multiple Parish Gold memberships or under multiple identities will be disqualified. Sponsor is not obligated to communicate with any Entrant during the duration of the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable territorial, federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- WINNER SELECTION & WINNER NOTIFICATION PROCESS: One (1) prize winner will be selected at random by Sponsor. Sweepstakes will be executed/conducted using a computer process that produces verifiably random results. Sweepstakes will be conducted on or about 12:00:00 P.M. CT on or about September 18, 2023 at the offices of the Sponsor. An email prize notification will be sent to potential winner by September 20, 2023 based on the information provided by participant upon Entry. Potential winner (and their guest), must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility / Liability / Publicity Release (“Affidavit/Release”) as determined by the Sponsor or Sponsor’s agent (unless prohibited by law) within forty-eight (48) hours of date and time specified on the prize notification or they will be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a potential winner fails to respond to the prize notification sent to them by email within forty-eight (48) hours of transmission, or if prize notification email is returned as undeliverable; or if a potential winner (and their guest) have failed to execute and return the Affidavit/Release, or fails to return any required document within the specified time period; or if any potential winner is otherwise found to be ineligible; or if a potential winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason; or if any prize is returned undeliverable, the potential winner will forfeit all rights to prize and an alternate winner may be selected from all non-winning eligible Entries. A selected alternate winner will be notified and be bound by the same conditions and timelines as stated in these Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner, if any. Should a winner be found to have made any false statement(s) in the Affidavit/Release or any other required document, that winner will be disqualified, and no prize shall be awarded to that Entrant or (if the prize has already been awarded) the Entrant shall be required to promptly return to Sponsor their prize. The Sponsor reserves the right to investigate winner to determine if they has been truthful, and to disqualify them if the Rules requirements were not met. Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and/or any third party associated with the Sweepstakes to use winner’s first name, last name initial, city and country for fulling any winner’s list requirements as required by U.S. promotion law.
Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and their respective agents to use winner's (and guest’s) name, prize won, hometown, likeness, video tape, photographs, and statements for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity (including online posting) in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission. Furthermore, Sponsor and/or its respective agents may film, record and/or take photographs before/during/after the winner’s (and guest’s) trip and/or concert, and may use the resulting footage, recordings or photographs for a range of purposes, including, without limitation, for marketing and promoting Sponsor and/or their respective promotion partners/agents and their respective products and services and in any and all media worldwide (including but not limited to social media and all internet platforms). No additional compensation will be provided to winner or guest for any resulting footage.
- PRIZE & CORRESPONDING APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) prize (“Prize”) winner will receive a three (3) day / two (2) night trip for winner and one (1) adult (“guest”) to see Jordan Davis perform on October 6, 2023 at Terminal 5 in New York, NY (“Concert”). ARV of Prize: $3,500.00. Prize consists of: round trip coach airfare to/from a major commercial airport nearest to winner’s primary residence to Concert city (flights may include stopovers and/or connections); two (2) nights hotel accommodations (one (1) room/double occupancy); round trip ground transportation to/from the destination airport/hotel and hotel/Concert venue, two (2) tickets to the Concert (seat location to be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion), two (2) meet and greet passes (meet and greet time and location to be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion and wholly dependent upon Artist availability), one (1) copy of “Bluebird Days” on vinyl and one (1) copy of “Tucson Too Late” on 7” vinyl. Ground transportation (other than as noted), gratuities, incidentals, upgrades, service charges, food, beverages, merchandise or any other expenses not specified herein are not included and are winner’s sole responsibility. If actual value of Prize is lower than the stated ARV when Prize is procured and fulfilled, the difference will not be awarded. Winner will be required to provide hotel with a credit card at time of check-in to cover incidental fees/damages along with providing complying with any requirements mandated by the hotel’s management . In the event the winner resides within two hundred and forty (240) miles of the Concert venue, ground transportation to/from Concert may be provided in lieu of air transportation. No substitution of Prize offered, no transfer of Prize to a third party is permitted and Prize may not be redeemed for cash value, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute Prize or a portion of the Prize for a prize of comparable or greater value. All fees, federal, state, and/or other expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of Prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Taxes are the responsibility of winner. An IRS form 1099 will be filed in the name of winner for the retail value of Prize.
Winner and their guest must travel on same itinerary and dates determined by the Sponsor or forfeit all rights to Prize. Certain restrictions may apply. Airfare, hotel and other accommodations are subject to availability. Winner acknowledges that the Concert is beyond the control of the Sponsor and is subject to being rescheduled, modified or cancelled. If the Concert is postponed, canceled or has occurred, no compensation or substitution will be provided, and the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to winner. Winner and guest must comply with any security procedures or measures imposed by the Concert’s personnel and/or its representative(s). Sponsor and/or Concert’s personnel/representative(s) reserve the right in their sole discretion to suspend or cancel winner’s and their guest’s attendance at Concert due to non-compliance with any security procedure, venue requirements or inappropriate behavior or misconduct. If for any reason whatsoever, the winner is unable to travel after all travel arrangements have been made and paid, the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the winner. If Prize is forfeited prior to Sponsor finalizing and paying for all portions of the Prize, and sufficient time exists to select an alternate winner, the Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner from all non-winning eligible entries. Prize winner and their guest are responsible for obtaining proper documentation (i.e., valid government issued photo identification, passport and/or visa) prior to travel. Winner’s guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and will also be required to complete and return an Affidavit/Release prior to travel. Arrangements for the fulfillment of Prize will be made by Sponsor and/or its designated agents. Released Parties will not provide travel insurance for winner or guest nor for any missed flights or any circumstance that may prevent winner and their guest from traveling to/from Concert.
Entrants acknowledge that the Sponsor and Associated Parties do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for, any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of Prize except that any merchandise portion of Prize shall be subject to any applicable manufacturer’s standard warranties (if any).
SPECIAL CAUTION: COVID-19: Winner and their guest, understand and agree that travel is inherently dangerous due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic which is a highly contagious and communicable disease; and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, each assumes all risks of illness or injury which may arise directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from prize related travel and activities. Additionally, winner and their guest understands and agrees that, in response to economic and/or social conditions caused by COVID-19/Coronavirus, Sponsor may be compelled to cancel the trip and/or the Sweepstakes with little (if any) advanced notice.
- ODDS: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
- CONSENT AND RELEASE: In all applicable territories to the fullest extent possible in law, Entrants, and on behalf of their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns (“Releasing Parties”), release, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, debts, dues, sums of money, accounts, reckonings, bonds, bills, specialties, covenants, contracts, controversies, agreements, promises, variances, trespasses, lost profits, indirect or direct damages, consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, extent, executions, claims and demands whatsoever, in law, admiralty or equity, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, against Released Parties which any one or more of the Releasing Parties ever had, now have or hereafter can, shall or may have which in any way arise out of or result from participant’s participation, acceptance and use or misuse of prize or any portion of Prize, including property damage, personal injury or death.
In all applicable territories, Sponsor is not responsible for any suspension of the Sweepstakes or inability to implement the Sweepstakes or award any prize as contemplated herein due to any event beyond its control, including delays or interruptions caused by acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, pandemic, weather, utility outages, acts of terrorism or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or regulator. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of Tennessee, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action or mandatory local law provisions outside of Tennessee law provisions as per the stated governing law may apply.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant located in the United States waives and relinquishes all rights and benefits afforded by California Civil Code 1542 and does so understanding and acknowledging the significance of this waiver. Section 1542 states as follows: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DID NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN, BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR THE RELEASED PARTIES.”
In all applicable territories, ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO LEGAL FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF PARTICIPANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
- DISCLAIMERS: Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; (ii) any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes, or (iii) the failure of any third party to comply with the instructions and proper administration of this Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes Entrants: (i) agree to be bound by these Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. In its absolute discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to: permanently disqualify any person it believes has intentionally violated these Rules; and terminate the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes), or to select winner from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT A PARTICIPANT, TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WINNER LIST: For the results of the Sweepstakes, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by September 15, 2023 to “Jordan Davis “Tucson Too Late” NYC Flyaway Sweepstakes winner” c/o UMG Nashville, 222 2nd Ave South, Suite 2200, Nashville, TN 37201 . Washington and Vermont residents may omit return postage.